The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues
The insurer was bought by APC Underwriting in 2014
Both software specialists reported record turnover
CBI Insights authored the report on Amazon
EY predicted further progress in 2018 but a less rosy outlook for 2019
The regulator had issued a call for input in June last
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission