MS Amlin has pulled out of the UK household market Insurance Age can reveal.
The insurer has exited UK household, which served mid and high net worth clients, and offered renewals up until 31 May 2018.
The line has been put into run-off.
A spokesperson for MS Amlin declined to comment.
It is believed the insurer will continue to offer yacht and equine cover. Its household binder agreements will also continue for a limited period.
The household business is also set to keep some affinity
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders