The defence has begun stating its case in the ongoing trial between Das UK and ex-CEO Paul Asplin and others.
The former Das CEO is standing trial for a number of charges including conspiracy and fraud, following his involvement in two companies, Med Report and CW Law and their relationships with the insurer when he was in charge.
The trial, which also involves five other defendants, is being heard at Southwark Crown Court in London and today (13 June) the defence, led by Adrian Waterman QC,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing