The defence has begun stating its case in the ongoing trial between Das UK and ex-CEO Paul Asplin and others.
The former Das CEO is standing trial for a number of charges including conspiracy and fraud, following his involvement in two companies, Med Report and CW Law and their relationships with the insurer when he was in charge.
The trial, which also involves five other defendants, is being heard at Southwark Crown Court in London and today (13 June) the defence, led by Adrian Waterman QC,
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected