The defence has begun stating its case in the ongoing trial between Das UK and ex-CEO Paul Asplin and others.
The former Das CEO is standing trial for a number of charges including conspiracy and fraud, following his involvement in two companies, Med Report and CW Law and their relationships with the insurer when he was in charge.
The trial, which also involves five other defendants, is being heard at Southwark Crown Court in London and today (13 June) the defence, led by Adrian Waterman QC, p
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell