Markerstudy supported Romford-based Right Choice Insurance Brokers with a £6m gross written premium portfolio after the collapse of Alpha Insurance, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We know the owner Mike Joseph very closely and have worked with him for a number of years,” said Gary Humphreys, group underwriting director at Markerstudy.
“He is one of our key partner brokers and when the issue hit with Alpha he contacted us and said ‘can you help?’ and we did the deal very quickly.”
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey