Markerstudy supported Romford-based Right Choice Insurance Brokers with a £6m gross written premium portfolio after the collapse of Alpha Insurance, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We know the owner Mike Joseph very closely and have worked with him for a number of years,” said Gary Humphreys, group underwriting director at Markerstudy.
“He is one of our key partner brokers and when the issue hit with Alpha he contacted us and said ‘can you help?’ and we did the deal very quickly.”
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals