Markerstudy supported Romford-based Right Choice Insurance Brokers with a £6m gross written premium portfolio after the collapse of Alpha Insurance, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We know the owner Mike Joseph very closely and have worked with him for a number of years,” said Gary Humphreys, group underwriting director at Markerstudy.
“He is one of our key partner brokers and when the issue hit with Alpha he contacted us and said ‘can you help?’ and we did the deal very quickly.”
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm