Markel UK has relaunched its legal services firm, Markel Law, as part of the development of its offering of insurance, legal, tax and specialist sector advisory services, to businesses across the UK.
According to the insurer, Markel Law offers legal advice on a range of business critical areas including business and commercial, employment, disputes, professional discipline, regulatory, care services and health and safety issues.
Markel Law will continue to offer its heritage LHS
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings