Markel UK has relaunched its legal services firm, Markel Law, as part of the development of its offering of insurance, legal, tax and specialist sector advisory services, to businesses across the UK.
According to the insurer, Markel Law offers legal advice on a range of business critical areas including business and commercial, employment, disputes, professional discipline, regulatory, care services and health and safety issues.
Markel Law will continue to offer its heritage LHS
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's