The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz Quiz away.
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The delisting was scheduled for 27 April.
Stackhouse Poland also bought Caprica Healthcare in January.
AIG undertook the research to raise awareness.
The service is available exclusively via brokers.
The academy has a nine module online training course.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey