Amanda Blanc's Axa exit continued to dominate the headlines but there was room for Jelf, the FCA, SSP and Gable.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories - week commencing 9 April 2018:
1) Amanda Blanc a "big loss to Axa and unbelievable gain for Zurich"
2) Jelf to buy Clark Thomson
3) Howden and Barbican pursued following Gable collapse
4) FCA to look at dual pricing
5) SSP confirms 5.5
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin