Amanda Blanc's Axa exit continued to dominate the headlines but there was room for Jelf, the FCA, SSP and Gable.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories - week commencing 9 April 2018:
1) Amanda Blanc a "big loss to Axa and unbelievable gain for Zurich"
2) Jelf to buy Clark Thomson
3) Howden and Barbican pursued following Gable collapse
4) FCA to look at dual pricing
5) SSP confirms 5.5
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018