Amanda Blanc's Axa exit continued to dominate the headlines but there was room for Jelf, the FCA, SSP and Gable.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories - week commencing 9 April 2018:
1) Amanda Blanc a "big loss to Axa and unbelievable gain for Zurich"
2) Jelf to buy Clark Thomson
3) Howden and Barbican pursued following Gable collapse
4) FCA to look at dual pricing
5) SSP confirms 5.5
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports