Amanda Blanc's Axa exit continued to dominate the headlines but there was room for Jelf, the FCA, SSP and Gable.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories - week commencing 9 April 2018:
1) Amanda Blanc a "big loss to Axa and unbelievable gain for Zurich"
2) Jelf to buy Clark Thomson
3) Howden and Barbican pursued following Gable collapse
4) FCA to look at dual pricing
5) SSP confirms 5.5
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData