Canopius and The Channel Syndicate are set to join Liberty Specialist Markets to form a consortium to provide capacity for Liberty’s Toredo trade credit platform.
The facility will provide $27bn (£19.5bn) in capacity whern it launches.
Entitled the London Market Credit Consortium (LMCC), it will provide up to $75m (£54m) of capacity per risk with a maximum two-year period.
The capacity will initially support short-term trade finance business and can be accessed by any Lloyd’s accredited
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?