Canopius and The Channel Syndicate are set to join Liberty Specialist Markets to form a consortium to provide capacity for Liberty’s Toredo trade credit platform.
The facility will provide $27bn (£19.5bn) in capacity whern it launches.
Entitled the London Market Credit Consortium (LMCC), it will provide up to $75m (£54m) of capacity per risk with a maximum two-year period.
The capacity will initially support short-term trade finance business and can be accessed by any Lloyd’s accredited
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers