Canopius and The Channel Syndicate are set to join Liberty Specialist Markets to form a consortium to provide capacity for Liberty’s Toredo trade credit platform.
The facility will provide $27bn (£19.5bn) in capacity whern it launches.
Entitled the London Market Credit Consortium (LMCC), it will provide up to $75m (£54m) of capacity per risk with a maximum two-year period.
The capacity will initially support short-term trade finance business and can be accessed by any Lloyd’s accredited
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected