The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is primed to move to offices at 21 Lombard St, near Bank, Insurance Age can reveal.
Market sources have stated that the move, believed to be taking place in May, will see the body relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and within walking distance of the Lloyd’s building.
The CII declined to confirm details when approached by Insurance Age but a spokesperson stated: “The CII has considered many optio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData