The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is primed to move to offices at 21 Lombard St, near Bank, Insurance Age can reveal.
Market sources have stated that the move, believed to be taking place in May, will see the body relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and within walking distance of the Lloyd’s building.
The CII declined to confirm details when approached by Insurance Age but a spokesperson stated: “The CII has considered many optio
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall