The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is primed to move to offices at 21 Lombard St, near Bank, Insurance Age can reveal.
Market sources have stated that the move, believed to be taking place in May, will see the body relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and within walking distance of the Lloyd’s building.
The CII declined to confirm details when approached by Insurance Age but a spokesperson stated: “The CII has considered many optio
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin