The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is primed to move to offices at 21 Lombard St, near Bank, Insurance Age can reveal.
Market sources have stated that the move, believed to be taking place in May, will see the body relocate from the historic Aldermanbury building to the new offices close to Leadenhall Market and within walking distance of the Lloyd’s building.
The CII declined to confirm details when approached by Insurance Age but a spokesperson stated: “The CII has considered many optio
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark