Canopius has launched a homebuyer fees insurance product which it said protects homebuyers against the loss of fees if a property purchase falls through.
The provider stated that the policy will be available via insurance brokers, mortgage brokers and IFAs, adding that the launch followed a successful pilot with specialist insurance broker Surewise.com.
According to Canopius, the launch coincides with estate agents reporting an increase in the number of purchases collapsing after offers have b
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division