Canopius has launched a homebuyer fees insurance product which it said protects homebuyers against the loss of fees if a property purchase falls through.
The provider stated that the policy will be available via insurance brokers, mortgage brokers and IFAs, adding that the launch followed a successful pilot with specialist insurance broker Surewise.com.
According to Canopius, the launch coincides with estate agents reporting an increase in the number of purchases collapsing after offers have b
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy