Canopius has launched a homebuyer fees insurance product which it said protects homebuyers against the loss of fees if a property purchase falls through.
The provider stated that the policy will be available via insurance brokers, mortgage brokers and IFAs, adding that the launch followed a successful pilot with specialist insurance broker Surewise.com.
According to Canopius, the launch coincides with estate agents reporting an increase in the number of purchases collapsing after offers have b
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009