Comprehensive car insurance premiums for Q3 2017 have fallen by an average of £9, or 1.1% according to the Confused Car Insurance Price Index which it produces in association with Willis Towers Watson.
The average price was £838 and experts suggested that prices have fallen due to insurers adjusting premium in anticipation of an Ogden/discount rate adjustment.
According to the figures in the Index this reduction follows one of the sharpest rises on record seen in the previous quarter as
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment