Comprehensive car insurance premiums for Q3 2017 have fallen by an average of £9, or 1.1% according to the Confused Car Insurance Price Index which it produces in association with Willis Towers Watson.
The average price was £838 and experts suggested that prices have fallen due to insurers adjusting premium in anticipation of an Ogden/discount rate adjustment.
According to the figures in the Index this reduction follows one of the sharpest rises on record seen in the previous quarter as avera
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers