Comprehensive car insurance premiums for Q3 2017 have fallen by an average of £9, or 1.1% according to the Confused Car Insurance Price Index which it produces in association with Willis Towers Watson.
The average price was £838 and experts suggested that prices have fallen due to insurers adjusting premium in anticipation of an Ogden/discount rate adjustment.
According to the figures in the Index this reduction follows one of the sharpest rises on record seen in the previous quarter as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers