Comprehensive car insurance premiums for Q3 2017 have fallen by an average of £9, or 1.1% according to the Confused Car Insurance Price Index which it produces in association with Willis Towers Watson.
The average price was £838 and experts suggested that prices have fallen due to insurers adjusting premium in anticipation of an Ogden/discount rate adjustment.
According to the figures in the Index this reduction follows one of the sharpest rises on record seen in the previous quarter as avera
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark