Arron Banks is planning to float Eldon Insurance on the London Stock Exchange early in the New Year according to reports in the Mail on Sunday.
The newspaper revealed that the float could value Eldon at £250m.
According to the report Banks told the Mail on Sunday that the business was expecting full year profits for 2017 of £24m to £25m
Banks told the paper: “That equates to an initial public offering of £250million. But we’re growing very quickly too.”
Eldon’s results for 2016 revealed i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Home insurance nudges down in first quarter 2018