Arron Banks is planning to float Eldon Insurance on the London Stock Exchange early in the New Year according to reports in the Mail on Sunday.
The newspaper revealed that the float could value Eldon at £250m.
According to the report Banks told the Mail on Sunday that the business was expecting full year profits for 2017 of £24m to £25m
Banks told the paper: “That equates to an initial public offering of £250million. But we’re growing very quickly too.”
Eldon’s results for 2016 revealed
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning