Arron Banks is planning to float Eldon Insurance on the London Stock Exchange early in the New Year according to reports in the Mail on Sunday.
The newspaper revealed that the float could value Eldon at £250m.
According to the report Banks told the Mail on Sunday that the business was expecting full year profits for 2017 of £24m to £25m
Banks told the paper: “That equates to an initial public offering of £250million. But we’re growing very quickly too.”
Eldon’s results for 2016 revealed i
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division