Arron Banks is planning to float Eldon Insurance on the London Stock Exchange early in the New Year according to reports in the Mail on Sunday.
The newspaper revealed that the float could value Eldon at £250m.
According to the report Banks told the Mail on Sunday that the business was expecting full year profits for 2017 of £24m to £25m
Banks told the paper: “That equates to an initial public offering of £250million. But we’re growing very quickly too.”
Eldon’s results for 2016 revealed i
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers