Arron Banks is planning to float Eldon Insurance on the London Stock Exchange early in the New Year according to reports in the Mail on Sunday.
The newspaper revealed that the float could value Eldon at £250m.
According to the report Banks told the Mail on Sunday that the business was expecting full year profits for 2017 of £24m to £25m
Banks told the paper: “That equates to an initial public offering of £250million. But we’re growing very quickly too.”
Eldon’s results for 2016 revealed
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith