In 2017 uncertainty is the name of the game. But despite the uncertainty, businesses need to continue to trade with confidence.
Providing that confidence is the perfect role for credit insurance and the challenge for those that work in the industry, particularly insurers and brokers, is to get that message to the market.
In the present risk climate, there is a need not just for protection against an individual debt or buyer, but against threats to a company’s longer term business strategy.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff