In 2017 uncertainty is the name of the game. But despite the uncertainty, businesses need to continue to trade with confidence.
Providing that confidence is the perfect role for credit insurance and the challenge for those that work in the industry, particularly insurers and brokers, is to get that message to the market.
In the present risk climate, there is a need not just for protection against an individual debt or buyer, but against threats to a company’s longer term business strategy.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal