The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Chubb is the first insurer to pick the city as its preferred post-Brexit trading location.
The insurers join Axa, Allianz and NIG offering the live webchat service on the Applied TAM commercial lines platform.
Pen has promoted Tom Downey as chief underwriting officer with effect from 1 October.
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK