Admiral-owned price comparison website Confused.com saw profit halved for the first six months of 2017.
The interim report showed that profit before tax fell to £4.5m following the £8.3m made in the same period last year.
Total revenue across its comparison sites business grew to £72.5m an increase on the £64.0m which came in during the first half of 2016.
The group results also revealed that the direct provider’s UK insurance turnover grew to £1.14bn (H1 2016: £1.03bn) and total premiums
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing