The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published proposals to extend the senior managers and certification regime (SM&CR) to almost all regulated firms.
This follows on from the news from October 2015, when HM Treasury announced its intention to extend the SM&CR to all sectors of the financial services industry.
The FCA noted that the new regime will essentially replace the approved persons regime.
According to the regulator, the aim of the new regime is to reduce harm to consumers an
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti