The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published proposals to extend the senior managers and certification regime (SM&CR) to almost all regulated firms.
This follows on from the news from October 2015, when HM Treasury announced its intention to extend the SM&CR to all sectors of the financial services industry.
The FCA noted that the new regime will essentially replace the approved persons regime.
According to the regulator, the aim of the new regime is to reduce harm to consumers an
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock