Premiums for comprehensive motor cover have continued to rise during the second quarter of 2017 to an average £847, according to the latest Confused.com/Willis Towers Watson car price index.
According to the index this is an 8.4% rise (or £66) during Q2 2017, compared to Q1 2017 and the biggest quarterly rise recorded by the Index since 2010.
Over the last 12 months, average prices have increased by 18.5%, equivalent to £132.
These rises reflect the latest increase in Insurance Premium
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing