Arag has reported strong growth in business for 2015, with a 12 percent rise in premium under management.
The legal protection and assistance specialist delivered gross written premium increasing to £44.3m last year compared to £39.6m the previous year.
However, the Bristol-headquartered firm posted a fall in profit for the year ended 31 December 2015.
Profit after tax dropped 18 percent to £2.2m last year (2014: £2.7m).
This was driven by several reasons, the firm told Insurance Age.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product