Arag has reported strong growth in business for 2015, with a 12 percent rise in premium under management.
The legal protection and assistance specialist delivered gross written premium increasing to £44.3m last year compared to £39.6m the previous year.
However, the Bristol-headquartered firm posted a fall in profit for the year ended 31 December 2015.
Profit after tax dropped 18 percent to £2.2m last year (2014: £2.7m).
This was driven by several reasons, the firm told Insurance Age.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management