Brokers are becoming more knowledgable about latent defects products, according to research conducted by BLP Insurance.
In a survey of 46 commercial brokers across the UK, the company found that there is an increased awareness of latent defects insurance in the construction industry compared to five years ago.
Two thirds of commercial brokers are fully aware of the product, and over half of respondents see its value in protecting homes, offices and mixed use developments against potential
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings