Brokers are becoming more knowledgable about latent defects products, according to research conducted by BLP Insurance.
In a survey of 46 commercial brokers across the UK, the company found that there is an increased awareness of latent defects insurance in the construction industry compared to five years ago.
Two thirds of commercial brokers are fully aware of the product, and over half of respondents see its value in protecting homes, offices and mixed use developments against potential
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA