Get to know them
Profiling creates business intelligence, don’t just go to an underwriter with numbers, you need the who, how and why.
Who: aside from knowing if there are enough of them to make it viable, what are the clients’ needs and unique characteristics that create opportunities? Focus on becoming part of the community – don’t simply exist as an outsider selling to them. Participate in events, committees, seminars, get under their skin and see the world through their eyes.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand