Get to know them
Profiling creates business intelligence, don’t just go to an underwriter with numbers, you need the who, how and why.
Who: aside from knowing if there are enough of them to make it viable, what are the clients’ needs and unique characteristics that create opportunities? Focus on becoming part of the community – don’t simply exist as an outsider selling to them. Participate in events, committees, seminars, get under their skin and see the world through their eyes.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click