Transparency is clearly vital when arranging premium finance for clients, but are all premium finance providers as transparent in their dealings with brokers?
Are brokers aware how their commissions are calculated and are they getting a fair slice of the pie?
The headline rate is one thing, but the way in which some providers present their terms can mean that, in reality, there are a number of ways in which brokers' commission is eroded.
The first are minimum service charges; these are applied w
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks