Transparency is clearly vital when arranging premium finance for clients, but are all premium finance providers as transparent in their dealings with brokers?
Are brokers aware how their commissions are calculated and are they getting a fair slice of the pie?
The headline rate is one thing, but the way in which some providers present their terms can mean that, in reality, there are a number of ways in which brokers' commission is eroded.
The first are minimum service charges; these are applied w
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009