Returning to business quickly after an interruption requires strategic planning before the interruption occurs.
It also requires a trusted technology partner who can provide the technical support and disaster recovery confidence you need to keep your company up and running through interruptions of any kind.
Given recent developments, Applied has received numerous inquiries on best practices for disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
What is the best disaster recovery process? How do
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services