Returning to business quickly after an interruption requires strategic planning before the interruption occurs. It also requires a trusted technology partner who can provide the technical support and disaster recovery confidence you need to keep your company up and running through interruptions of any kind. Given recent developments, Applied has received numerous inquiries on best practices for disaster recovery and business continuity planning. What is the best disaster recovery process? How do
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK