Coversure Insurance has opened a new office in Bingley under the leadership of Reana Bashir.
The move marks the second office for Bashir who also started a franchise in Keighley in March 2015.
According to the firm, Bashir has 20 years of experience in insurance and will be serving the community in her extended role.
The new office takes the franchise's network up to 94 offices.
She commented: "Starting a new business in March 2015 with an empty book of business in Keighley - not
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product