InMyBag, which offers cover for professionals who work using mobile devices, has formed a long-term partnership with Featurespace, an adaptive behavioural analytics fraud prevention company, to support the service to InMyBag members.
InMyBag is an appointed representative of broker Let Insurance Services.
The Featurespace technology offers real-time machine learning and, according to a statement by the two companies, can detect anomalies in individual behaviour for fraud and risk management.
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services