InMyBag, which offers cover for professionals who work using mobile devices, has formed a long-term partnership with Featurespace, an adaptive behavioural analytics fraud prevention company, to support the service to InMyBag members. InMyBag is an appointed representative of broker Let Insurance Services. The Featurespace technology offers real-time machine learning and, according to a statement by the two companies, can detect anomalies in individual behaviour for fraud and risk management. Int
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK