Broker Worry + Peace has teamed up with technology provider Mohara in order to support start-up UK-based insurance distributors.
The broker said the partnership has been launched to offer insurance start-ups technical support and drive innovation. It will offer start-ups co-founder knowledge and expertise.
Mohara provides a virtual chief technology officer and Worry + Peace offers regulatory support and products. Both firms will provide business development and management mentoring.
Worry + Peac
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017