Broker Worry + Peace has teamed up with technology provider Mohara in order to support start-up UK-based insurance distributors.
The broker said the partnership has been launched to offer insurance start-ups technical support and drive innovation. It will offer start-ups co-founder knowledge and expertise.
Mohara provides a virtual chief technology officer and Worry + Peace offers regulatory support and products. Both firms will provide business development and management mentoring.
Worry + Peac
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution