Hyperion has reported a 45% increase in revenue for the financial year ended 30 September 2016 to £434m (2015: £299m).
The company noted that the results reflected "continued momentum", despite challenging market conditions, as well as its ongoing investment in people, operations and technology.
Hyperion detailed that Ebita for the group rose by 82% to £103m in 2016, compared to the £57m it recorded in the previous year.
However, it made an accounting loss of £38m after factoring in th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData