Hyperion has reported a 45% increase in revenue for the financial year ended 30 September 2016 to £434m (2015: £299m).
The company noted that the results reflected "continued momentum", despite challenging market conditions, as well as its ongoing investment in people, operations and technology.
Hyperion detailed that Ebita for the group rose by 82% to £103m in 2016, compared to the £57m it recorded in the previous year.
However, it made an accounting loss of £38m after factoring in th
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list