When something goes wrong, insurance can determine whether a business survives or fails. But a robust approach to risk management can deliver additional benefits, helping to minimise damage, maintain or reduce premiums and even prevent a loss altogether.
This is particularly the case in the SME sector. There, as even a relatively small loss could potentially put the business's future at stake, providing advice on risk management should be an important part of a broker's role.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic