App-based provider Wrisk, which was set up earlier this year by Oxygen-founder Nigel Barton, has entered into an agreement with Munich Re's global Digital Partners business unit that will see Munich Re companies become the exclusive carrier for Wrisk's business underwritten in UK, Europe and USA.
According to Wrisk, Digital Partners (Munich Re) will also provide the organisation with access to some of their underwriting platform services.
Wrisk co-founder and CEO, Nigel Barton said: "From the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith