Incorporated Insurance Group (IIGL) has offered to provide a range of deals for contractors who are customers of Gable Insurance.
It was announced that Gable went into administration last week and that it had appointed PwC as administrators. CEO William Dewsall said it would continue to meet obligations.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIGL, said: "Brokers are stuck between a ‘rock and a hard place' as they often haven't properly explained to their clients the risks of insuring with an unrated carrier
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA