Incorporated Insurance Group (IIGL) has offered to provide a range of deals for contractors who are customers of Gable Insurance.
It was announced that Gable went into administration last week and that it had appointed PwC as administrators. CEO William Dewsall said it would continue to meet obligations.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIGL, said: "Brokers are stuck between a ‘rock and a hard place' as they often haven't properly explained to their clients the risks of insuring with an unrated carrier
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move