Incorporated Insurance Group (IIGL) has offered to provide a range of deals for contractors who are customers of Gable Insurance.
It was announced that Gable went into administration last week and that it had appointed PwC as administrators. CEO William Dewsall said it would continue to meet obligations.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIGL, said: "Brokers are stuck between a ‘rock and a hard place' as they often haven't properly explained to their clients the risks of insuring with an unrated carrier
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA