LeakBot, a smart connected water leak detector designed by HomeServe Labs, is to be made available to customers by insurer Aviva.
Aviva said that the LeakBot is set to offer a solution to the issue of water damage, through its ability to detect leaks anywhere on the mains water supply in a home, spotting them before they have the chance to become big problems.
The technology is installed by clipping the LeakBot to a pipe near the stopcock. It monitors the mains water supply 24/7 to detect and
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings