5) Aspen picks up renewal rights for UK regional property and casualty business from Liberty
Aspen Risk Management and Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) have entered into a renewal rights agreement for LSM's UK regional property and casualty business.
Under the agreement the business will transfer to Aspen which will manage the existing book and offer renewal terms for policies falling due for renewal on or after 1 November 2016.
Around 40 of LSM's regional property and casualty employees,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs