5) Aspen picks up renewal rights for UK regional property and casualty business from Liberty
Aspen Risk Management and Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) have entered into a renewal rights agreement for LSM's UK regional property and casualty business.
Under the agreement the business will transfer to Aspen which will manage the existing book and offer renewal terms for policies falling due for renewal on or after 1 November 2016.
Around 40 of LSM's regional property and casualty employees,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product