Power outage causes problems for SSP brokers.
Software house SSP has confirmed that some of its brokers have been hit by a power outage and advised that systems are still down.
The provider advised that intermediaries who are hosted by its Solihull Data Centre are currently unable to access some SSP services due to problems with power.
SSP said in a statement: "We can confirm that Solihull and the surrounding district suffered an unprecedented major power outage.
"This has affected some SSP customers hosted at our Solihull Data Centre who are currently unable to access selected SSP applications and services."
The provider continued: "We are working around the clock to resolve the situation and are restoring the service in a controlled manner."
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff