Power outage causes problems for SSP brokers.
Software house SSP has confirmed that some of its brokers have been hit by a power outage and advised that systems are still down.
The provider advised that intermediaries who are hosted by its Solihull Data Centre are currently unable to access some SSP services due to problems with power.
SSP said in a statement: "We can confirm that Solihull and the surrounding district suffered an unprecedented major power outage.
"This has affected some SSP customers hosted at our Solihull Data Centre who are currently unable to access selected SSP applications and services."
The provider continued: "We are working around the clock to resolve the situation and are restoring the service in a controlled manner."
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals