Confused.com has reported a rise in revenue to £44m for the first six months of 2016 compared to £38.9m in the same period of last year.
The aggregator noted that the UK price comparison market remains fiercely competitive, but added that "favourable market conditions" which it detailed as rising prices and more shopping activity meant more visitors to the website.
Profit for the half year nearly doubled from £4.8m to £8.3m.
Parent company Admiral posted a 4% rise in profit before tax to £193m
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing