Ageas has launched an app targeted at millennials which will enable them to insure up to three items for £15 per month.
The app works by the user uploading photos of the items they wish to insure. They can then swipe, in a similar way to dating app Tinder, in order to organise their cover needs.
Ageas said the app can cover both possessions and travel experiences. There is no annual contract, no penalty fees, and the option to ‘swipe' possessions in and out.
The development of the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m