AIG Europe has reported a 2% rise in net written premiums for 2015 to £3.55bn from £3.49bn the year before.
The provider's combined operating ratio for the year ended 30 November 2015 improved to 98.2% compared to 98.4% in the previous 12 months.
The firm also delivered a rise in pre-tax profit to £408.5m (2014: £406.5m) as the underwriting result also rose to £61.9m (2014: £59.6m).
According to AIG Europe its performance was "stable" despite a competitive environment and softening rates.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA