ICB Group has reported a turnover of £10.16m for the year ended 30 June 2015 which is a 4.3% rise on the £9.74m it achieved in the previous 12-month period.
Its pre-tax profit for 2015 was £867,639 (2014: £808,572), while its operating profit was £1.17m compared to £1.11m in the preceding year.
In addition, the broker reported a 10% increase in total profit for the year to £557,760 in 2015 from £506,929 in 2014.
Following the publication of the results, Neil Campling, ICB Group's chief executive
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product