The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has proposed a "buddy scheme" in order to help insurance firms make the best use of the apprenticeships levy.
The levy is a 0.5% charge on firms' payrolls from April 2017 and will be used to find up to three million apprenticeships. It is set to raise around £3bn.
CII CEO Sian Fisher has suggested that large firms use some of their levy contribution outside their own company to help smaller firms.
She also said that the CII could act as a broker between th
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product