Plum Underwriting is set to hit GWP of £45m following its deal to buy Synergy Insurance Services according to Global Risk Partners (GRP) chief David Margrett.
Margrett told Insurance Age that the deal between Plum and synergy had "moved swiftly" and said the deal "jump starts an important operation for us".
Synergy is a specialist HNW business while Plum offer non-standard and mid net worth insurance.
Margrett said the two businesses were a good fit and added: "Plum operate in a segment we are k
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product