Over two thirds of brokers feel that insurers have not provided enough guidance around the upcoming Insurance Act, according to the Q1 Broker Pulse.
The research was conducted among 60 brokers by insurance and risk law specialist, BLM.
Some 70% of respondents felt that underwriters had not provided them with enough information around the Act to enable them to assist customers with guidance on the duty of fair presentation and the issues around the knowledge of the insured, including the brokers
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services