Over two thirds of brokers feel that insurers have not provided enough guidance around the upcoming Insurance Act, according to the Q1 Broker Pulse. The research was conducted among 60 brokers by insurance and risk law specialist, BLM. Some 70% of respondents felt that underwriters had not provided them with enough information around the Act to enable them to assist customers with guidance on the duty of fair presentation and the issues around the knowledge of the insured, including the brokers
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK