Transactor Global Solutions has revealed a 21% increase in turnover from £7.52m in 2014 to £9.12m in 2015. According to documents filed at Companies House the technology firm also delivered increases in gross profit and Ebitda for the year ended 31 March 2015. Gross profit rose 12% to £4.08m (2014: £3.65m) as Ebitda increased by 18% to £871,834. Similarly operating profit jumped 24% to £175,960 (2014: £142,472). A year ago Ray Vincent, executive chairman at Transactor told Insurance Age that the
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK