Transactor Global Solutions has revealed a 21% increase in turnover from £7.52m in 2014 to £9.12m in 2015.
According to documents filed at Companies House the technology firm also delivered increases in gross profit and Ebitda for the year ended 31 March 2015.
Gross profit rose 12% to £4.08m (2014: £3.65m) as Ebitda increased by 18% to £871,834.
Similarly operating profit jumped 24% to £175,960 (2014: £142,472).
A year ago Ray Vincent, executive chairman at Transactor told Insurance Age that the
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services