Comprehensive car insurance premiums rose 6.9% in the final quarter of 2015 according to research by Confused.com in association with Willis Towers Watson. The Car Insurance Price Index revealed that the motorists now pay on average £78, or 13.2%, more than one year ago - the biggest annual rise recorded by the Index since 2011. The findings were based on price data compiled from almost two million customer quotes and showed that the average premium for an annual comprehensive car insurance poli
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK