Comprehensive car insurance premiums rose 6.9% in the final quarter of 2015 according to research by Confused.com in association with Willis Towers Watson.
The Car Insurance Price Index revealed that the motorists now pay on average £78, or 13.2%, more than one year ago - the biggest annual rise recorded by the Index since 2011.
The findings were based on price data compiled from almost two million customer quotes and showed that the average premium for an annual comprehensive car insurance poli
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services