The XS Cover Company has launched two Guaranteed Asset Protection (Gap) products specifically for the agricultural market.
According to the company, both products are available to brokers who can administer them from The XS Cover Company trading platform.
The firm has partnered with Building Block Insurance and the Gap products have reportedly been tailored to the insurance needs of agricultural contractors and landowners purchasing new and second-hand high-value agricultural implements.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product