Innovation Broking is pressing ahead with its growth plans after opening a new office in London and taking on two members of staff at director level.
Managing director Howard Pearson said the firm is using the £2m invested in the business by venture capitalists Albion Ventures to further its expansion.
Russell Sessions, formerly head of corporate development at Stackhouse Poland, and Ryan Sherer, previously a producer at Arthur J Gallagher, have joined the business.
Pearson added there
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product