David Sweeney is to leave Covéa Insurance-owned Sterling following the announcement that the business, which was bought last year, is to fully integrate with the insurer.
Covéa said the integration would see the insurance business of Sterling transfer to the parent company through an insurance business transfer under Part VII of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The changes are subject to approval by the High Court which will consider the opinions of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing