David Sweeney is to leave Covéa Insurance-owned Sterling following the announcement that the business, which was bought last year, is to fully integrate with the insurer.
Covéa said the integration would see the insurance business of Sterling transfer to the parent company through an insurance business transfer under Part VII of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The changes are subject to approval by the High Court which will consider the opinions of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs