Jonathan Evans has joined the board of directors of Allied World Assurance Company Holdings.
The company said he will also become the non-executive chairman of Allied World Managing Agency, it's Lloyd's managing agency, subject to regulatory approval.
Evans served as Conservative MP for Cardiff North from May 2010 to March 2015 and was first elected to parliament in 1992.
Allied World added that the lawyer also served as chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman