Aspen Insurance Holdings has reported net income after tax of $329.3m [£201.6m] for 2013, an increase on the $280.4m profit achieved in 2012.
For the final quarter profits came in at $90m, up on the $2m declared in the same period of 2012.
The company's gross written premiums for the full year totalled $2.65bn (2012: $2.58bn) including $604.4m for the final quarter (Q4 2012: $576.2m).
The insurance division's figures, which exclude reinsurance, revealed that GWP increased by 12.2% to $428.2m in
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product