Aspen Insurance Holdings has reported net income after tax of $329.3m [£201.6m] for 2013, an increase on the $280.4m profit achieved in 2012.
For the final quarter profits came in at $90m, up on the $2m declared in the same period of 2012.
The company's gross written premiums for the full year totalled $2.65bn (2012: $2.58bn) including $604.4m for the final quarter (Q4 2012: $576.2m).
The insurance division's figures, which exclude reinsurance, revealed that GWP increased by 12.2% to $428.2m in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs