Towergate Group CEO Mark Hodges has insisted that the £15m misallocation of client and insurer monies has been "immediately rectified".
The broker's 2013 Q3 bondholder report today flagged up the issue which took place between November 2007 and January 2011.
Speaking to Insurance Age Hodges insisted that the issue has been taken "seriously".
"This is a historical issue which was immediately rectified, there has been no impact on our earnings, clients and insure partners - this doesn't change the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic