The legal expenses provider also reported a profit of £11.1m before reinsurance and tax.
In 2011 it achieved £6.97m of profit, an improvement on the £470,000 loss of 2010, however the 2011 figure was post-tax.
Paul Asplin, chief executive officer of Das UK, commented: "2012 saw us build on the growth we achieved in 2011 with a strong performance from all areas of the group.
"As well as continuing to develop our core UK legal protection business, significant contributions were also made through
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger