The legal expenses provider also reported a profit of £11.1m before reinsurance and tax.
In 2011 it achieved £6.97m of profit, an improvement on the £470,000 loss of 2010, however the 2011 figure was post-tax.
Paul Asplin, chief executive officer of Das UK, commented: "2012 saw us build on the growth we achieved in 2011 with a strong performance from all areas of the group.
"As well as continuing to develop our core UK legal protection business, significant contributions were also made through
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product