Besso targets acquisitions after share buy-back

The Lloyd's building

The deal with Brian Marsh Enterprises and BP Marsh & Partners saw Besso's management increase their stake in the independent Lloyd's broker to 70%. BP Marsh retains the remaining 30%.

Michael Wade, chairman at Besso, said: "This share purchase marks an important step forward for us.

"Our key business producers will become significant shareholders in Besso and consequently the management team's interest is aligned with shareholders in focusing on building our successful independent Lloyd's broker

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact [email protected].

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact [email protected] to find out more.

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have an Insurance Age account, please register now.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: