Ray Vincent, chief executive officer at Transactor, commented: "Since our inception in 2003, we have continued to report impressive compounding annual growth of around 25%, due largely to our ability to provide customers with reliable, proven and flexible technology at a competitive price."
Mr Vincent added that the business was being restructured under a holding company, Transactor Global Solutions Group, with TGSL as a wholly owned subsidiary which will in turn have two majority or wholly
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?